Personalized service and exclusive advantages!
Even more advantages thanks to our Prestige Service!
Do you hold substantial assets with Desjardinsfootnote 1? Then consider our premium, personalized Prestige Service.
See the table below for more details.
|What you get||Bronze||Silver||Gold|
|Minimum assets with Desjardins||$250,000 to $499,999||$500,000 to $999,999||$1,000,000 and more|
|Prestige service for family members (parents and children)footnote 7||Not included|
|Online stock trades||$0||$0||$0|
|Over-the-phone stock trades||$29.95||$19.95||$15.95|
|Transfer fee refundfootnote 2||Up to $100||Up to $150||Up to $300|
|A team of experienced representatives and a dedicated phone line|
|No fees for registered or inactive accounts|
|Preferred rates for fixed-income securitiesfootnote 3||5%||10%||20%|
|No fees for Canadian and U.S. bank transfers||Included||Included|
|Personalized alertsfootnote 4 for new issues (IPO)||Not included||Not included||Included|
|Preferred pricing for training sessions||Included||Included||Included|
|Exclusive eventsfootnote 5||Included||Included||Included|
|Administration fees waived for some transactionsfootnote 6||Not included||Not included||Included|
|Preferred lending rates||Not included||Not included||Included|
- Investable assets with Desjardins Group, including Desjardins Online Brokerage. Upon request only. Available on Disnat Classic only. You must sign up for portfolio online statements. You’ll receive your statement in your Disnat inbox. Certain conditions apply. Subject to change without prior notice.
- Maximum annual cash refund per client for assets transferred in from another financial institution. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion.
- Discount on commission charged for telephone bond purchases only.
- Upon request.
- By invitation only.
- Certificate deposits, GIC transfers, Quebec investment savings transactions, cheque withdrawals, partial RRSP withdrawals, “in-kind” TFSA contributions.
- Available to family members. The minimum assets must be maintained and respected in your account.