For investors who want a high-performance platform that’s easy to use.Open an account
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I need to do to access the new Disnat Classic platform?
Nothing! Once the new platform is available, it’ll automatically appear when you log in to your account.
Which browsers work best with the new Disnat Classic platform?
- Internet Explorer 9 or higher
- Google Chrome (most recent version)
- Firefox (most recent version)
- Safari 8 or higher
** The new platform isn’t compatible with the Android browser on Android phones and tablets. Download Google Chrome from the Play Store for free.
Can I access the new Disnat Classic platform using my smartphone or tablet?
Yes, the new platform is designed to work with all mobile devices.
When I log in to the trading platform on my computer, I either get error messages or the connection is very slow. What can I do?
We’re in the process of launching a new version of the Disnat Classic platform. While we’ve resolved most of the technical issues, you may still run into some problems. We’re working on it and apologize for any inconvenience you experience.
Some of the issues you’re having may also be caused by other factors. We recommend:
- Updating your browser: Download the latest version of your browser for free. For the best experience, use the latest version of Google Chrome.
Clearing your browser cache: Delete your browser cookies.
See below for instructions by browser:
- Entering the Desjardins Online Brokerage web address (www.disnat.com) in the address bar – avoid accessing the site through a search engine or your favourites.
Is the new Disnat Classic secure?
Yes. Our security measures continue to meet the highest standards of information security in the industry. You’ll still be using your security settings (your phrase, your image and your security questions) for authentication and to make sure you’re on the real Desjardins Online Brokerage trading site.
Can I go back to using the old version of the site?
The old version of the site will no longer be available, but we’ll give you all the support you need during the transition.
Do I have to choose a new password?
Your current password will still work. If you'd like to change your password or if you can’t remember it, click on "Forgot your password?" on the login page. Your new password must be 6 to 8 characterslong and consist of numbers and letters only.
Why is the site changing?
Desjardins Online Brokerage wants to make it easier for clients and members to access its trading platform.
With the new version, you can:
- Get an overview of all your accounts, including those for which you control trading, on a single screen—no more navigating through multiple tabs to find what you need!
- Place trades more efficiently thanks to a redesigned trading panel
- Open charts in a new window, draw on your charts and compare your securities with others in the industry
- Take advantage of extended hours online trading